1. REGISTRATION; ACCEPTANCE OF CUSTOMER:
a. Registration is on a first-come, first served basis. Early registration helps to ensure availability. Walk-in registrations will be accepted on a space-available basis. GRK & F reserves the right to substitute speakers, presenters, facilities, venue and/or any program to be offered at any time. By registering, Customer represents, warrants and ensures that he/she is physically and mentally able to participate in the program for which he/she is registering and/or any others in which Customer may participate. Customer understands that this registration is non-transferrable and non-assignable and that any other person(s) wishing to attend must register in their own name(s). If you have any questions, please contact us directly.
b. By registering, Customer agrees to fully and completely comply with all terms and conditions hereof and the Business' rules and regulations. Business reserves the right to refuse attendance to any individual at any time. All packages, bags, and other containers brought are subject to search and may be required to be stored. Failure to comply with the Business' rules and regulations is grounds for immediate dismissal. Persons dismissed shall not be entitled to a refund or cancel any unpaid balance due. Customer's failure or inability to use all of the facilities, classes or services offered at the for any reason, except as otherwise provided herein does not relieve or suspend the Customer's obligation to make all payments required hereunder on a timely basis, nor entitle the Customer to a refund or credit. Customer understands and agrees that payment is not a guarantee or promise of satisfaction.
2. BILLING AND PAYMENT: Billing and payment processing. Customer knowingly and irrevocably authorizes Golden Rule Karate & Fitness LLC. to charge electronically Customer's bank account and/or credit card for any and all amounts due for Customer's, and anyone registering under Customer's, attendance and participation for the time and amount agreed upon. Any returned payment will be assessed a $25.00 fee. Any unsuccessful electronic transaction is subject to a $10.00 processing fee. GRK & F is not responsible for any bank fees incurred by Customer. GRK & F has the sole right to resubmit returned or declined items (plus applicable fees) without prior notice. Any account that is 60 days past due with no contact or resolution plan will be sent to a third party for collection in full.
3. SIGNATORIES. Any person(s) signing this agreement, whether as a Member, co-signer or otherwise shall be jointly, severally and individually liable to Business for the full contract price as if such person signed as the Member. All persons signing this agreement assume responsibility for all costs of collection, including but not limited to collection agency fees, court costs, attorney's fees, and late charges that may be incurred in the event of a default. Any person (s) signing this agreement authorizes the use of a disclosed e-mail address for billing purposes and acknowledges that e-mail text may include financial information pertaining to the membership. Any person signing this agreement authorizes the use of a disclosed cell phone or telephone number for autodialed or pre-recorded voice calls and text messages for billing related issues including, but not limited to, expiring billing information, or overdue account balances.
4. CUSTOMER'S RIGHT TO CANCEL: If you wish to cancel your registration, you may cancel by delivering or mailing by certified mail, return receipt requested, written notice. Customer agrees to pay the difference between their discounted membership and the actual time in. no administrative fee will be charged. Any cancellation received 10 days or fewer before the Event shall result in a per person administrative fee equal to the lesser of $25 or 30% of the cost or monthly cost. GRK & F is not responsible for any refunds. Customer further agrees that once the registration is submitted, this Agreement is a legally binding and enforceable obligation of Customer.
5. RELEASE; INDEMNIFICATION: Customer understands and agrees that his/her participation in and attendance at the Event is knowing and voluntary. Customer understands and agrees that strict observation of the rules and regulations is required and that use of the facilities and the presence at are at the sole risk of the Customer. Customer indemnifies and holds harmless GRK & F and their officers, directors, employees and instructors from and against any claims, demands, actions, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses, including court costs and reasonable attorneys' fees arising out of or relating to: (i) Customer's participation in classes and events; (ii) claims against Business by any third parties arising from or related to Business' actions and/or omissions, (iii) claims relating to any
Golden Rule Karate & Fitness LLC.
26 Wall Street
Oxford, NJ 07863
violation or alleged violation by Business and/or any third party of the applicable laws relating to the conduct of classes and events; and/or (iv) claims arising from or relating to Business' performance of its obligations hereunder. Customer specifically understands and agrees that he/she is assuming the risk of any and all injuries that he/she may suffer or incur as a result of his/her registration and/or participation in classes and events. Customer's indemnification obligations shall survive the expiration or termination of this agreement.
6. COPYRIGHT; USE OF IMAGES: This Event is copyrighted by Business. Video, audio and/or any other means of recording of this Event by Customer are strictly prohibited. Violators will be dismissed from the Event and Business reserves all legal rights to pursue civil remedies. To inquire about obtaining a professional recording of the Event, please contact Business. Customer, for him/herself and his/her/its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors, assigns, heirs, executors and administrators hereby irrevocably consents to the unrestricted use by Business, its advertisers, clients, customers, successors and assigns, of Customer's name, likeness, statements, photograph or motion picture, for advertising, sale, marketing, promotion or any other purposes of trade and Customer waives the right to inspect or approve such completed images used in connection therewith. Customer grants to Business the exclusive right to exploit and license or assign for exploitation all such matter or any approved derivatives thereof in any manner in any medium or field of use, in the form delivered.
7. UNAVAILABILITY; FORCE MAJEURE: GRK & F will use commercially reasonable efforts to hold classes, or the Event. However, under no circumstances will Business be held responsible for unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Business' reasonable control, including acts of God, acts of government, flood, fire, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes, pandemics or other labor problems nor can any reservation be cancelled, altered or amended once training has commenced on the basis of circumstances beyond Business' reasonable control.
8. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State in which Business is located. All rights and obligations of the Business and Customer under this Agreement are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. These terms and conditions shall be deemed revised to conform to applicable statutes, rules and regulations. Business may modify the terms and conditions stated herein at any time in their sole and absolute discretion. Customer shall be bound by the modified Agreement and agree that no other modifications shall be enforceable. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision hereof shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. The waiver of any breach shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
9. I, in consideration of my participation at GOLDEN RULE KARATE & FITNESS do hereby assume all risk of personal injury (including death) while attending, participating or training. Acting for myself, my heirs, personal representatives and assigns, do hereby release GOLDEN RULE KARATE & FITNESS LLC., the chief instructor, assistant instructors, members of their families, officers, agents, and representatives of GOLDEN RULE KARATE & FITNESS LLC. individually and collectively from all liability, including claims of suits at law or equity for any injury fatal or otherwise, which may result directly or indirectly from traveling to, attending, participation in, or returning from GOLDEN RULE KARATE & FITNESS. I consent that any pictures furnished by me or taken of me or my children in connection with GOLDEN RULE KARATE & FITNESS LLC. can be used for publicity or promotion, posted on social networking sites and may be used for commercial purposes, including posting to social media pages associated with Golden Rule Karate & Fitness. I waiver compensation in regard thereto.